Nordic RaceRunners Sports Camp & Cup July 8th – 15th 2012
Every year since 1997, Denmark arranged this camp as an international camp for all who are interested in RaceRunning , and the latest couple of years there have been a great international interest in this arrangement, which increased the distribution of RaceRunning to many countries.
This year we will count on the Nordic countries. Sweden, The Faroe Islands and Iceland are already about to evolve RaceRunning nationally, and we hope that Finland and Norway are interested in participating in these evolvements too.
Therefore In July 2012 Frederiksberg Handicap Sports Club stages Nordic RaceRunners Sports Camp & Cup. We would like to invite all racerunners and coaches from the Nordic countries, who are interested in the RaceRunning sport.
The Organizing Committee and Frederiksberg Handicap Sports Club are proud to offer this opportunity to strengthen the work for athletes with severe disability as well as CP athletes in general.
By the end of the week July 14th track meet called The 16th. International RaceRunners Cup Event will take place, recognized and supported by CPISRA and the Danish Sports Organisation for Disabled.
Besides the track meet, focus will be on development of the sport, based on our knowledge on disabilities and results related to training.
During the week racerunners, coaches and organisations benefit through:
- Participating in the 16th International RaceRunners Cup Event July 14th.
- Sharing and developing knowledge on training, equipment and disabilities.
- Sharing the joy of practicing with other RaceRunners from other countries.
- Strengthening friendships and the contact within the sport of RaceRunning and athletics.
- Participating in several social & cultural events as well as seeing parts of Copenhagen.
Download First Entry Form for Nordic RaceRunners Sports Camp & Cup